把翻译搬过来给这位椰子的博主的诗作陪衬,这个博主的名字也好听,一定是“大美人”, 可惜只有时间把其中的一首译成英文,第二首还没来得及翻译,午饭休息时间就过去了。
幸福在海边存着 (外一首)..Joy on beach
椰子................................Coconut
我的幸福不远也不近..............My joy is closely far
就在一个迷人的海边..............Buried in the exotic beach sand
快步走十分钟就到了..............By walking ten minutes apart.
海浪起伏了......................Waters dancing up and down
我的催眠曲......................Enchanting a lullaby on my tongue
潮起潮落........................Tides incoming and retreating
我心的节奏......................Rhyme with my heartbeat like a song.
每当忧郁抓住了我................ When captured by sadness
我就来到这段沙滩................Escape to beach is my wishfulness
把心绪交给浪....................My heart is soothed by ocean's softness
既然我是离岸的帆船..............Off the shoreline I sail to the expanse of sea
远行就是我的航线................A journey of loneliness.
这翠绿的 湛蓝的.................Greenish blue,
海啊............................is the color of the vast Ocean
你收下了无数的凝视 叹息.........She embraces all the tears and emotion
和誓言..........................Along with the sworn obligation
还有什么不能放下................“Farewell,” I would not say,
既然明天依然是远行...............Tomorrow’s departure is too hard to bear
目送思念.........................Holding tears in my eyes,
目送忠告.........................“safe journey,” I pray.
用心等待下一次...................We will not wait in vain
我和幸福在海边重逢.................Will extol our reunion in hail
毕竟幸福短暂.......................Rejoice is transient
等待才是永远.......................In eternity we wail.
- See more at: http://blog.creaders.net/yupianzhou/user_blog_diary.php?did=195995#sthash.CaN1xcx3.dpuf
屏蔽 举报回复