ClintonEastwood说好莱坞是叛徒和娈童犯的天堂

作者:k19
发表时间:
+-
老子早就说过这些了吧。嘿嘿。而且是好几年前就告诉你们了。我有病对吧。是我有病还是你们实在太愚蠢???哈哈哈哈哈 真的,我骂你们是蠢逼其实完全没错。我才是说实话没有骂人。

Actor Clint Eastwood Makes Massive Announcement: “Hollywood Is The Place Of Traitors And Pedophilians, This Morning I’ve Decided To Leave This Awful Place And Fight Against Traitors With Real American Patriots With President Trump.” Do You Stand With Clint ?

Actor Clint Eastwood Makes Massive Announcement: “Hollywood Is The Place Of Traitors And Pedophilians, This Morning I’ve Decided To Leave This Awful Place And Fight Against Traitors With Real American Patriots With President Trump.” Do You Ѕtand With Clint ?

Legendary actor and film director Clint Eastwood told a crowd at the Cannes Film Festival Sunday that political correctness is killing the entertainment induѕtry.

The Western film icon, who was visiting the festival in southern France for a 25th anniversary screening of his 1992 film “Unforgiven,” said America’s obsession with political correctness started around the time of the release of his 1971 movie “Dirty Harry,” to The Hollywood Reporter.
“It was far-out at that time, so I brought it to [director] Don [Siegel], and he liked it,” Mr. Eastwood said. “A lot of people thought it was politically incorrect. That was at the beginning of the era that we’re in now with political correctness. We are killing ourselves, we’ve lost our sense of humor. But I thought it was interesting and it was daring.”

“I thought I’d just sit through the first five minutes, but after a while I thought, ‘This isn’t so bad, so maybe I’ll stay for it,’” he said, THR reported. “I enjoyed it. I saw a lot of things that I’d forgotten.”