我们打算联名发表这本书,揭露和打击中国习近平极端恐怖犯罪的受害人经历记录报告

作者:尊重正义
发表时间:
+-

我们打算联名发表这本书,揭露和打击中国习近平极端恐怖犯罪的受害人经历记录报告

04/17/2024

作者:康若茜,我时间,我高长生,我杰西卡,我高睿聪,我高睿馨

我为了正义得到胜利出版这本书,我为了世界人民了解中国国家主席35年来在国际上逐渐发展起来的AI电磁波控制扭曲人类脑神经犯罪的事实发表这部书,我们正义的人类大众和美国政府官员为了正义战胜习近平法西斯国际恐怖主义犯罪。

习近平是中国共产党现任国家主席,在过去35年来,在他担任中国地方政府国家安全部门的领导的时候,他就和我的同事宋意宣的弟弟现在从事脑神经相关研究的宋志坚手中暗中转走我和我儿子的脑波。他们利用AI 电磁波控脑武器根据恶意目标进行母子混乱关系,破坏关系,破坏我们正常交流和沟通的脑神经系统恐怖袭击极端犯罪,他们在对我们母子进行脑神经恐怖袭击的时候,对整个人类社会大脑神经系统进行肢解性大脑神经侵犯。为了在犯罪中让人类无法察觉,在对我们的低级脑神经侵犯之前,先把我们的高级脑神经进行控制,使高级脑智力无法发挥应该有的水平,在这个基础上,他们对我们人类的低级脑进行了酷刑虐待。低级脑是小孩脑,非常脆弱和简单,没有语言和综合思维,他们利用AI电磁波对我们人类低级脑神经进行虐待的时候,把人类脑神经压制成无能的小孩脑进行

人工他们在对整个人类大众进行脑神经扭曲的时候,他们把我们的感知觉系统,综合分析能量系统和反抗抵抗自我保护系统进行了恶意的压制,使高级脑控无法正常工作,人们变成非人类的机器人。低级脑和高级脑分离性质的极端恐怖犯罪活动,造成人类在不知不觉中死亡,通过人类的灵魂和肉体分开的脑神经酷刑的脑控虐待手段。

I publish this book for the victory of justice. I publish this book for the people of the world to understand the fact that the Chinese President has gradually developed the AI electromagnetic wave control and distorted human brain nerve crimes internationally over the past 35 years. We, the righteous human beings and the US government Officials fought for justice to defeat Xi Jinping’s fascist crime of international terrorism.

Xi Jinping is the current president of the Communist Party of China. In the past 35 years, when he served as the leader of the national security department of China’s local government, he and my colleague Song Yixuan’s brother Song Zhijian, who is currently engaged in brain nerve-related research, secretly transferred me and My son’s brainwaves. They use AI electromagnetic wave brain-controlled weapons based on malicious targets to confuse the relationship between mother and child, destroy the relationship, and destroy our normal communication and communication. Terrorist attacks on the brain nervous system are extreme crimes. When they carry out neurological terrorist attacks on our mothers and children, they are attacking the entire human society. The cerebral nervous system undergoes dismemberment of the cerebral nerves. In order to prevent human beings from detecting crimes, they first control our high-level brain nerves before invading our lower-level brain nerves, so that the higher-level brain intelligence cannot perform at the level it should be. On this basis, they attack our human beings. The lower brain carried out torture and abuse. The lower brain is a child's brain, very fragile and simple, without language and comprehensive thinking. When they use AI electromagnetic waves to abuse our lower-level brain nerves, they suppress the human brain nerves into incompetent child brains.

When artificially distorting the brain nerves of the entire human population, they maliciously suppressed our sensory perception system, comprehensive analysis energy system, and resistance and self-protection system, making the advanced brain control unable to work normally, and people became abnormal. Human robots. Extreme terrorist criminal activities involving the separation of lower-level brain and higher-level brain, causing human beings to die unknowingly, through brain-controlled torture methods that separate human souls and bodies.