请教一个问题

作者:jingchen
发表时间:
+-

请教一个问题

声音的数字化是 44.1 KHz, 而图像显示是一秒24次。为什么人耳探测声音频率需要多次信号,而人眼能够瞬间感知光的频率?

A question about sensory systems 

Music: a mathematical offering 

I am reading Music: a mathematical offering. Humans can hear frequencies from 20 to 20000 HZ. The maximum frequency that can be represented by digital signal is half the sampling rate. Compact disc is based on the sample rate of 44100 HZ, slightly more than double 20000 HZ, the highest frequency humans can hear. This is an example that technology standard is set according to human physiology. 

I got a question. The sampling rate of visual signals is 24 per second. Why human eyes can recognize light frequencies instantly while human ears need to hear consecutive signals to get sound frequencies? Or am I asking the right question?

• 当前共有3条跟帖
  • 五十肩:提供一个比较另类的解释.Visible light has

提供一个比较另类的解释.Visible light has frequencies ranging from 4*10^14 Hz to 8*10^14 Hz, sound frequencies 20~2000 Hz. If a data point sampling time is 0.01 sec, then light wave has much, much more cycles than that of sound wave.所以从波频率的物理角度来看,声波的采样时间必须远大于光波的采样时间.当然这个解释不应该是你问题的主要原因.

屏蔽 举报回复
    jingchen 回复 五十肩:Thanks

The sense of sound waves depends on sampling rate. But it seems that the sense of light waves doesn’t depend on sampling rate. 

屏蔽 举报回复
    五十肩 回复 五十肩:20~20000Hz,采样时间0.0001秒
    屏蔽 举报回复
    五十肩 回复 jingchen:agree
    屏蔽 举报回复
  • 耶二哥:现在的电话也是数字化了。其采样频率只有8000次。所以这个4
    现在的电话也是数字化了。其采样频率只有8000次。所以这个48K或44.1K与人耳没关系的。只与滤波器有关。
    屏蔽 举报回复
    jingchen 回复 耶二哥:谢谢

人耳对高频不敏感。采样频率8000次,可以输出高达4000赫兹的声音,通话足够了,又节约成本。

屏蔽 举报回复
  • 耶二哥:实际上人眼看每秒18次的闪动就看不出不连贯了。每秒24幅,不